Beginning in the 2013-2014 academic year, the college will offer 2 new additional meal plan options for students. Students can choose from the following options:
Meal Plan 21- Students will receive 21 meals per week in the cafeteria, with take-out options available in the Kava House and Reuben's. (Default plan for all on-campus students)
Meal Plan 19- Students will receive 19 meals per week in the cafeteria, with take-out options available in the Kava House and Reuben's. In addition students will receive $100 per semester in Dining Dollars that can be used in the Kava House or Reuben's toward any menu item at any time.
Meal Plan 17- Students will receive 17 meals per week in the cafeteria, with take-out options available in the Kava House and Reuben's. In addition students will receive $200 per semester in Dining Dollars that can be used in the Kava House or Reuben's toward any menu item at any time.
There are a few policies regarding these changes that you need to be aware of.
1. Students will be required to show their student ID for every meal, with no exceptions. No ID=No meal.
2. Your meal allotment will reset on Friday evening after dinner. Unused meals will not roll over to the next week.
3. Dining Dollars are not the same as Major Bucks. Dining Dollars can only be used in food service locations and can only be used for food.
4. If you choose an option that includes Dining Dollars be aware that unused Dining Dollars do not roll over to the next semester.
5. Once you have used your allotment of Dining Dollars for the term, you may choose to add money to your Major Bucks account for use in food service locations.
All students, who currently have housing assignments for the Fall 2013 semester, have been assigned the Meal Plan 21. If you would like to choose a different meal plan, please do the following.
1. Please email your change request to MealPlan@millsaps.edu.
2. Please make sure "Meal Plan Change Request" in the subject line.
3. Request your desired Meal Plan.
4. Provide either your student ID# or your date of birth for verification.
Meal Plan selections are due no later than 5 p.m. on July 31. Once selected, Meal Plans may not be changed for the term. Selection for the Spring term will be during a set enrollment window later in the Fall semester and you may change your Meal Plan selection for that term.
Students who do not indicate a change by the July 31 deadline will be assigned the default Meal Plan 21.