Congratulations on your admission to Millsaps College! Follow the steps provided below to complete the admissions process. Call us directly at 601-974-1050 if you have any questions.
Make Your Deposit
In order to secure your place at Millsaps, you will need to submit a $250 enrollment deposit. Click here to quickly and securely complete the deposit process.
Join Major Access
Major Access is your online resource for just about everything you’ll need as a student at Millsaps. Click here and then click the "Welcome to Major Access" to retrieve your Major Access User ID.
Fill Out These Forms
Entering Millsaps as a First-Time Student?
- If you are entering Millsaps College as a freshman, you will need to submit a copy of your final high school transcript by the first day of class. If you are entering as a transfer student, please provide copies of all college transcripts from institutions previously attended. Visit the Summer Academic Advising and Fall Pre-Registration page for more information.
View These Additional Materials
- To find information for students seeking accommodations for disabilities, visit the ADA Services page.
- Explore community-engaged learning opportunities like the Challenge and Major Adventure, two pre-orientation programs, and Wellspring, the first-year program.
- You’ll also want to be on the lookout for information about Millsaps events in your area in the coming months before you start school. These are great opportunities to meet local alumni, current students, College representatives, and your future classmates!
Your Arrival and Orientation
- Welcome Weekend (freshmen orientation) will take place August 21-23. Athletes playing fall sports will be contacted directly by their coaches regarding their move in date.
- Welcome Weekend is always an exciting time, as new students move onto campus and are formally introduced to college life! You can use our website to begin learning about student life at Millsaps.
- We have plenty of information available for parents as well.
See you on campus!