Make Your Move
EMBA Tuition Payment Options
Total Cost of Program: $55,000
- Students may pay for the entire program by December 1, 2011 and receive a 5% discount, or they may pay by the due date for each term.
- Payment must be made by the due dates for each term:
2012 - 2013 Payment Schedule
Spring (Term 1) due date:
December 15, 2011
Summer (Term 2) due date:
April 15, 2012
Fall (Term 3) due date:
July 31, 2012
Spring (Term 4) due date:
December 15, 2012
Total EMBA Tuition
- Payments may be made by cash, personal or business check, or credit card. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- To make an online credit card payment, visit https://secure.millsaps.edu/busoff/payment_form.htm.
Scholarships are not available. Financial Aid is available in the form of loans through the Millsaps College Office of Financial Aid.
Millsaps EMBA Refund Policy
1) Pay in full refund policy:
Once the EMBA program has begun each student is responsible for the full payment of the program. If a student decides to withdrawal from the EMBA program prior to term three or four, the refund will be the total of the payments for term three and four ($24,566) minus the $2,750 discount.
If a student has paid in full and must withdrawal from the program once term three has begun then the refund will be the payment for term four ($12,283) minus the $2,750 discount.
If a student has paid in full and must withdrawal from the program in term four there is no refund.
2) Payment Plan refund policy:
Once the EMBA program has begun the student is responsible for full payment of terms one and two.
If a student begins term three or four and cannot complete the term then there is no refund for any terms started or completed.
Note that students receiving federal financial aid will be subject to the federal guidelines with respect to withdrawal. Please refer to “Return of Title IV (Federal) Funds When a Student Withdraws” at http://www.millsaps.edu/administrative_offices/business_office_student_account_information.php for a description of these guidelines. The student will be responsible for any balance due after all Title IV funds have been returned pursuant to the EMBA refund policy.