Make Your Move
EMBA Tuition Payment Options
Total Cost of Program: $55,000
- Students who pay for the entire program by January 1, 2016 will have a 5% discount.
- Discounts are given to employees of companies that send two or more students to the EMBA program.
- Discounts are given to alums and current students of Leadership Mississippi.
2016 - 17 Payment Schedule
Spring (Term 1)
Due Date: January 1, 2016
Summer (Term 2)
Due Date: April 15, 2016
Fall (Term 3)
Due Date: July 31, 2016
Spring (Term 4)
Due Date: December 9, 2016
Total EMBA Tuition
- We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Make an online credit card payment.
Financial Aid is available in the form of loans through the Millsaps College Office of Financial Aid.
Millsaps EMBA Refund Policy
Payment Plan refund policy:
Once the EMBA program has begun the student is responsible for full payment of terms one and two.
If a student begins term three or four and cannot complete the term then there is no refund for any terms started or completed.
Note that students receiving federal financial aid will be subject to the federal guidelines with respect to withdrawal. Please refer to “Return of Title IV (Federal) Funds When a Student Withdraws” at http://www.millsaps.edu/administrative_offices/business_office_student_account_information.php for a description of these guidelines. The student will be responsible for any balance due after all Title IV funds have been returned pursuant to the EMBA refund policy.