The Information Commons is designed to accommodate access to information resources, information technology and provide support for finding, evaluating, presenting and using information in all formats.
- Located on the main floor of the library next to the reference/circulation desk.
- Open 'til 2 am Sunday-Thursday, additional hours as posted on the web
- Comfortable areas to study, research, collaborate and have conversations
- 2000 reference books (plus about 140,000 books in the stacks)
- 16 computers with room to work in groups and privacy screens when you want to work alone
- 70 research databases
- Wireless Internet access
- Research consultations in person, via email or phone
- Technology Support - In coordination with ITS, we provide technology assistance including support for printing, wireless configuration, and hardware/software troubleshooting
- In our new Digital Media Lab you will find digital video cameras, video editing and other audiovisual support