Reference services are available to Millsaps students, faculty and staff for their research needs.
These services include:
- One-on-One assistance via phone, email or in person
- Scheduled reference appointments
- Faculty Office Calls
- Mediated searches in such databases as DIALOG and STN (Chemical Abstracts)
- Library Pathfinders - Subject guides to research resources in Millsaps-Wilson Library
- Course or topic specific research guides
Reference assistance is available while the library is open. Contact one of the staff members listed below or inquire at the circulation desk (x1073).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Call 601-974-1073 or contact one of us directly.
Tom Henderson 601-974-1075
Elizabeth Beck 601-974-1076
Jamie Bounds 601-974-1083
Molly McManus 601-974-1086