Bobashela, the Millsaps College Yearbook
Get your Bobashela today!
Purchase online with student ID number or department account number.
Purchase online with credit card, debit card, or e-check.
Purchase by check with a printable form.
Bobashela, the student yearbook of Millsaps College, gives an annual comprehensive
view of campus life. Bobashela is a Choctaw word for "good friend." First published
in 1905, yearbooks were not published in 1915, 1918, 1935, and 1980.
To serve and delight the students of Millsaps. We will stimulate and positively affect
our own group and our community. All that we do will be accomplished with committed
determination, innovation, and the highest level of excellence. Expectations shall
be exceeded, spirits lifted, and possibilities expanded.
- To get as many students into the yearbook as many times as possible.
- To design the book in such a way as to accommodate as many pictures as possible and
still look good.
- To honestly tell the story of the people here this year in an interesting, readable,
and attractive format.
- To provide a positive and caring environment for the people on our staff so that they
will profit from and enjoy the process of putting the book together.
- To sell as many books as possible so that many students will have the opportunity
to enjoy the memories we will save for them.