Move-In Day for all new first-year students will be Thursday, August 22, 2013.
- Move-in will occur from 8:00 - 11:00 a.m., and will be staggered according to floor assignments.
- Please refer to your room assignment letter for your specific move-in time.
- Room assignment letters will be mailed out on July 1.
- Fall athletes will be contacted by their respective coaches regarding specific move-in instructions for each sport.
Move-In Day Tips:
- Label ALL boxes and large items with name, residence hall, and room number. Use masking tape and markers to be sure identity is clear. Place all small items in a box or plastic bag.
- Tubs of bottled water will be available for you outside the residence halls.
- To avoid congestion, we ask that you unload your vehicle in the designated areas to which you will be directed. Traffic directors will be wearing bright orange vests - they will see that you are in the best place for your residence hall unloading.
- Heavy items (computers, refrigerators, etc.) are your responsibility. Parent and student volunteers will assist you with moving items; but due to liability issues, you are expected to participate in getting these cumbersome items to their new locations. Bacot Hall does not have elevators; Ezelle Hall has one elevator.
- Consult our Residence Hall Checklist to be sure that everything is packed.
- Room Diagrams and Dimensions
- Confused about where you are going? Download a Campus Map.
- Dress Attire: cool and casual!
Questions or Concerns? Please contact the Office of Student Life, 601-974-1200.
To learn more about Welcome Weekend/Orientation please visit the First Year Experience page.