The MAJOR BUCKS Debit Card is a convenient way to make purchases on campus without carrying a lot of cash or a credit card. Parents can be assured you have funds to cover campus purchases.

Using Your MAJOR BUCKS Card

To begin using your MAJOR BUCKS card:
  • Determine the amount of your initial deposit. Minimum deposit amount is $50.
  • Make your deposit by cash, check, or credit card.
  • Begin using your account.
You may make your deposit:
  • In person at the Business Office, room 144 in the Academic Complex.
  • By mail to:Millsaps College Business Office
    1701 N. State Street
    Box 150433
    Jackson, MS 39210
  • Or select Online Credit Card Payment to make a deposit to your MAJOR BUCKS account.

Terms and Conditions

  • All students and employees are required to have a Millsaps ID card. ID cards are made during registration each semester at no charge. If lost or stolen, replacement cards are available during the semester for a fee of $10.
  • Use of the MAJOR BUCKS card is limited to purchases. Cash withdrawals are not available.
  • There are no fees for purchases made using your MAJOR BUCKS card.
  • There are no limitations on the number of times you may use your MAJOR BUCKS card provided the available balance in the account is not exceeded.
  • MAJOR BUCKS account balances will be displayed at the time of purchase.
  • Account statements will be provided at the end of each semester or upon student’s request.
  • Balances may not reflect outstanding manual account activity. Any negative MAJOR BUCKS balance resulting from manual or other off-line transactions will be charged to the student account.
  • Lost or stolen cards must be reported immediately to Campus Safety at 601.974.1180 during normal business hours or 601.974.1234 after hours. They are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Campus Safety will deactivate the card when they are notified it is lost or stolen, and the debit card function associated with that card will be disabled.

Refund Policy

All MAJOR BUCKS account balances are carried forward each semester.

  • A refund may be requested upon graduation or if a student decides not to return to Millsaps College.
  • All refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Business Office.
  • Credit balances will first be applied to any outstanding balance on your Millsaps’ student account.
  • Accounts with balances less than $25 will not be refunded.
  • Refunds will be forwarded to the student’s permanent home address.


If you believe there is an error on your account or if you have any questions, please come to the Business Office or telephone us immediately at 800.352.1050, extension 1100 or 601.974.1100.