At Millsaps College, we accept many payment methods and offer several payment options to fit your needs. All students must have their balance paid in full prior to the beginning of each semester or enroll in a payment plan. We are pleased to offer tuition payment plans administered by Official Payments for the 2015-2016 academic year. Our payment options and specific information pertaining to each are listed below. If you have questions regarding your payment options, please contact the Business Office at 601.974.1100 or email BusinessOffice@millsaps.edu for clarification.
For assistance in calculating your balance and payment plan cost, please see our Fall 2015 Payment Options Worksheet.
To see your student account online and print a statement, please go to your Major Access account and select "View My Account and Make a Payment."
This year Millsaps College will offer 3 convenient payment plans administered by Official Payments. Starting April 20th, go to www.millsaps.edu/paymentplan to view more information and enroll in a plan.
- Payment Methods: Automatic Bank Draft (ACH) and Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express - Normal Processing Fees Apply.)
- Cost to Participate: 0% down payment required, $30 Application Fee
- Target Date to Enroll by: June 1st
- 2 Payments: Payments due July 15 and October 15 (Fall 2015 Semester)
- 3 Payments: Payments due July 15, September 1, and October 15 (Fall 2015 Semester)
- 5 Payments: Payments are due June 1, July 1, August 1, September 1, October 1 (Fall 2015 Semester)
Unless specifically enrolled in a payment plan, full payment of the student account balance should be submitted by July 15th for the fall semester and December 15th for the spring semester. Click here to make an online payment.
- The balance shown on your current semester student account statement will include any financial assistance awarded to you by Millsaps College as of the date noted on the statement.
- If your financial awards are based on full-time registration and on-campus housing and your statement does not reflect these charges, please contact the Business Office for additional information and correction.
- Late payment fees may be applied to your account if payment arrangements are not completed prior to the beginning of each term.
There is no deferral of payments for summer school. Payment in Full is expected at registration. Enrollment is not complete until payment is received. Registration costs are printed in the Summer Course Schedule.
For additional financial information, refer to Tuition and Fees or to the Financial Information in the College Catalog. For more information, please contact the Business Office at 601-974-1100 or email BusinessOffice@Millsaps.edu.