Thank you for including Millsaps College in your recruitment efforts. Click here to learn more about Millsaps College and our Majors.
Or, if you want to see how our academic program fits in with your recruitment plans, please click here for a list of majors and minors.
1) Post your opportunities online at College Central Network. First, register as an employer. Once you get your password from our office, you can then submit your internship announcement.
2) Email a description of the internship to Megan Tait.
3) Call our office at 601-974-1342 to discuss details.
We look forward to hearing from you ... and thank you for offering Millsaps College students opportunities to put their educations to work in the real world!
1) Post your opportunities online at College Central Network.
First, register as an employer. Once you get your password from our office, you can then submit your part-time or full-time announcement.
2) Recruit on campus. Click here for more information.
3) Set up an information session or table.
We can arrange for your organization to talk to groups of students on our campus. You'll be able to provide information, explain the application process and network with interested candidates.
4) Consult with us.
If you need assistance in formulating recruiting strategies, you may work directly with our professional staff to develop a tailored, comprehensive recruiting plan. Please contact us for additional information.