Get ready to become an official Millsaps Major!
Millsaps College students are part of a vibrant academic community in a city that supports research, internships and community engaged learning with opportunities to see the world through our international programs. We are ready to welcome you! Call us directly at 601.974.1050 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
We can’t wait to see you on campus!
Millsaps now provides required books and course materials for no additional cost! Learn more about Saps Supplies.
Here are your next steps to help you get set up for life at Millsaps:
- Make Your Deposit: The first step to secure your spot at Millsaps is submitting a $250 deposit, quickly and securely online. This deposit will show as a credit on your account and is refundable until May 1, 2022. Once submitted, it will unlock all of the additional steps below when applicable. If you need help retrieving your Applicant Portal details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 601.974.1050.
- Major Portal and Millsaps Email Account: Access email and Major Portal through the Quicklinks dropdown under “Student” and then “Email” or “Major Portal” on millsaps.edu. Major Portal will be the place you can view your financial aid award and any financial aid required documents. Once you have made your deposit, you will receive further access instructions by email.
- Financial Planning: If you haven’t already, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to receive a full financial aid package. Don’t forget to add our school code: 002414. Our goal is to ensure that Millsaps will be a good financial fit for all four years of your undergraduate experience.
- Housing: Based on your decision to live on or off campus, please complete the appropriate form:
- Summer Orientation and Academic Advising: More information coming in spring!
- Medical Forms and Immunization Records: Review the Immunization Requirements policy for admission. You will submit a completed Health History Form to Nurse Carol Landwirth. It can be faxed to 601.974.1768 or emailed to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Nurse Landwirth at the email above or call 601.974.1207.
- Don’t Forget to Explore Your New Home! Learn about attending college in a capital city—the city of Jackson, MS. You can also chat with your counselor or a current student, arrange a visit, and explore our academic programs and of course student life! Contact us if we can be of any assistance in getting to know your new home!
Get connected through GroupMe: More information coming in January!