Get ready to become an official Millsaps Major!
Millsaps College students are part of a vibrant academic community in a city that supports research, internships and community engaged learning with opportunities to see the world through our international programs. We are ready to welcome you! Call us directly at 601.974.1050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We can’t wait to see you on campus!
Here are the next steps to help prepare for life at Millsaps:
- Make Your Enrollment Deposit: Admitted students who have made the decision to enroll at Millsaps must submit a nonrefundable $250 deposit, which will be credited to the student’s account upon enrollment, and can be submitted quickly and securely online. The enrollment deposit will unlock all of the additional steps below. For help retrieving your Applicant Portal details, please contact email@example.com or call 601.974.1050.
- Financial Planning: Our goal is to ensure that Millsaps will be a good financial fit for all students who enroll.
- Admitted students will be mailed a financial aid package a few weeks following the offer of admission. That mailing will contain instructions on how to accept aid awards along with contact information for the Office of Financial Aid regarding follow-up questions.
- If any additional financial information verification is needed, admitted students will be directed to login to their Major Portal account.
- In order to be considered for all possible scholarships and financial aid, all students should submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and list Millsaps College using Federal School Code 002414.
- Learn more about the payment plans offered by Millsaps’ Business Office.
- Fall 2020 Housing: Students who have made their deposits (step 1, above) must submit a housing application to live in Millsaps’ on-campus residence halls. All students classified by credit units as freshmen or sophomores are required to live in College residence halls. Exceptions to this policy may be granted if the student is married or lives with immediate family in the Jackson area.Fill out the online housing application.Housing assignment notifications will begin being released on June 1.
- Summer 2020 Orientation: Students who have submitted enrollment deposits (step 1, above) must complete the summer orientation session. Orientation is required for all new students and provides important information to help students and families prepare for the transition to college life.
Online Orientation—Register here.
- Medical Forms and Immunization Records: Medical forms and proof of immunizations are required, using our secure online system.
- Don’t Forget to Explore Your New Home! Learn about attending college in the vibrant capital city of Jackson, MS. Students and parents can also chat with their admissions counselor or a current student, arrange a visit, explore our academic programs, and, of course, learn more about student life! Contact us directly at 601.974.1050 or firstname.lastname@example.org if we can be of any assistance in getting to know your new home!