Get ready to become an official Millsaps Major!
Millsaps College students are part of a vibrant academic community in a city that supports research, internships and community engaged learning with opportunities to see the world through our international programs. We are ready to welcome you! Call us directly at 601.974.1050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We can’t wait to see you on campus!
Here are your next steps to help you get set up for life at Millsaps:
- Make Your Deposit: The first step to secure your spot at Millsaps is submitting a $250 deposit, quickly and securely online. Your nonrefundable deposit will unlock all of the additional steps below when applicable. If you need help retrieving your Applicant Portal details, contact email@example.com or call 601.974.1050.
- Major Portal and Millsaps Email Account: Once you have made your deposit, you will receive further instructions on your next steps in early spring.
- Financial Planning: If you haven’t already, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to receive a full financial aid package. Don’t forget to add our school code: 002414. Our goal is to ensure that Millsaps will be a good financial fit for all four years of your undergraduate experience. The first financial aid packages will be processed in December and will continue on a rolling basis.
- Housing: The housing application is not available yet but you will be invited to submit your housing application in January.
- Summer Orientation and Academic Advising: Orientation is mandatory and more information will be available in early spring.
- Medical Forms and Immunization Records: Medical forms and proof of immunizations are required. More information will be available in early spring.
- Don’t Forget to Explore Your New Home! Learn about attending college in a capital city—the city of Jackson, MS. You can also chat with your counselor or a current student, arrange a visit, and explore our academic programs and of course student life! Contact us if we can be of any assistance in getting to know your new home!