Graduate Assistantships at the Else School of Management are highly competitive paid positions that allow students to gain real-world, resume worthy experiences while also enrolled in either the MBA or Master of Accountancy programs. Depending on the position, Graduate Assistants will support partners with their business needs, faculty on their research, staff with complex projects, or students with their academic work.
To be eligible to apply, you must be
- Admitted and enrolled to a Millsaps graduate program.
- Enrolled full-time (min 9 credit hours per semester)
- US citizen, permanent resident, or international student
Work and Compensation:
- Graduate Assistants will work part-time for Fall and Spring semesters.
- The salary for the 2022-2023 academic year will range from $2,000 to $3,000 per semester. Paychecks will be distributed on a monthly basis (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec; Feb, Mar, Apr, May)
How to Apply:
- Submit a cover letter describing your desire and skills that would make you a great candidate for the position to the Director of Graduate Admissions, Christine Rials. You are eligible to apply for more than one position.
Deadline to apply is April 1.
Below are a list of graduate assistantships, please email Christine Rials for the job description.
- Accounting Lab Graduate Assistants (5 positions)
- Data Analyst Graduate Assistant
- ELSEWORKS Business Analysts (6 positions)
- Financial Services Graduate Assistant
- Graduate Admissions Graduate Assistant
- International Studies Program Graduate Assistant
- Marketing Graduate Assistant
- Social Media/Digital Strategists Graduate Assistant (2 positions)