Millsaps College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the degrees of Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science, Master of Accountancy, and Master of Business Administration. Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation status of Millsaps College. Routine inquiries about the institution, such as admission requirements, financial aid, and educational programs should be addressed directly to the institution and not to the Commission’s office. Contacts for these departments are provided below.

As the accrediting body, the Commission requires institutions to have in place adequate procedures for addressing written student complaints. View the Commission’s policy and complaint procedure. Additionally, it is the policy of Millsaps College to ensure that all questions are fully answered and that concerns or complaints are given careful and thorough consideration with responses provided in a timely manner. The following table provides guidance on which department is best suited to provide assistance with specific concerns. If you have a question, comment, or complaint that is not listed on the chart or is more general regarding Millsaps College, please email Megan James, Dean of Students, at Ms. James will discuss resolutions with the appropriate Dean(s) and will then issue a formal response via email. The College will attempt to formally complete its response within 60 work days.

The state of Mississippi’s postsecondary governing authority is the Mississippi Commission on College Accreditation (MCCA). The MCCA can be contacted at 3825 Ridgewood Road, Jackson, MS 39211, or call 601-432-6372 for questions about the state accreditation of Millsaps College. As the accrediting agency for the state of Mississippi, the MCCA has established complaint procedures for the purpose of addressing student complaints regarding an MCCA authorized postsecondary institution. Read the MCCA’s policy and complaint procedure for more details.

Ask a Question, Submit a Comment or File a Complaint

What do you need help with? Who can help you?
  • Schedules
  • Academic Challenges
Assistant Dean of Student Success
  • Academic Probation
  • Academic Suspension
  • Dean’s List/President’s List
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
  • Intramural Sports
  • Gym
  • Athletic Sports and Events
  • Varsity Sports
Director of Athletics
  • Student Employment (On-Campus)
  • Work-Study Jobs (On-Campus)
  • Billing Issues
  • Tuition and Payments
  • Course Fees
  • Refunds
Business Office
  • Student IDs
  • Major Alert
  • Parking Decals
  • Parking Tickets
  • Visitor Parking
  • Emergency Situations
Department of Campus Safety and Security
  • Tips on Getting a Job
  • Career Counseling
  • Resume and Cover Letter Help
  • Practice Interviews
  • Career Fairs and Workshops
  • Internships
Center for Career Education
  • Wi-Fi Issues
  • Major Portal Password
  • Email Issues
Department of Information Technology Services
  • Bookstore
  • Meal Plans
  • Dining Services
  • Post Office
Dean of Students
  • Facility Problems
Facilities Management Director
  • Illness
  • Immunizations
  • Alcohol, Drugs, and Smoking Abuse
Wesson Health Center
  • Printing
  • Photocopying
  • Scanning/Faxing
  • Research
Millsaps-Wilson Library
  • Commencement Information
  • Website Accuracy
Office of Marketing and Communications
  • Adult Programs
  • Advanced Placement Institute
Office of Continuing and Executive Education
  • Not Meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
  • Pell Grants
  • Student Loans
  • Financial Aid Appeals
Office of Financial Aid
  • Academic Calendar
Office of Records