History - Fae Franklin Hall was officially named in 1958 in honor of the late wife of Methodist Bishop Marvin A. Franklin. Franklin Hall is comprised of three floors and contains roughly 33,000 square feet of living space. Today, the residence hall is home to upperclassman residents. Franklin Hall is located on the north side of campus, sheltered on one side by both Whitworth and Sanders Halls (administrative buildings) and an outdoor meeting space constructed in 2011. The convenient location provides quick access to both the Maurice H. Hall Activities Center (which houses the campus gym) and the Campbell College Center, the location of the cafeteria and campus coffee shop.
Design - Students reside in traditional double rooms with both beige and wood walls and tiled floors. Rooms in Franklin Hall also offer two internet hook-ups and basic furniture (including a desk, chair, dresser, and bed for each occupant) as well as a double closet.
Franklin room floor plan