Preparing for Registration
As you look through the course schedule on Major Access to see what will be offered, think about the following:
- Consider the degree you want to pursue, and what courses will be required. Requirements for each major are listed under the appropriate department in the College Catalog.
- Watch for an email sent May 9, 2015 from the Academic Advising office regarding course registration. All students should be registered by August 8, 2016. Student must meet with their Summer Academic Advisor before registering.
- There are three ways to meet with a Summer Academic Advisor and registered during the summer:
- Attend Challenge, Senior football camp, or Major Adventure to meet your Summer Academic Advisor and register
- A scheduled visit with a Summer Academic Advisor on campus, or
- a scheduled phone advising session with a Summer Academic Advisor.
Note: If you are planning to take classes in summer school, discuss them with your Summer Academic Advisor during the summer advising session.
More InformationFor more information on the registration process, please email Dr. Kathryn Hahn, Interm Director of Academic Advising , or call 601-974-1308.