For more registration information, see the Records Office.
- Unless specifically enrolled in a payment plan, full payment of the student account balance should be submitted by July 15th for the fall semester and December 15th for the spring semester. To determine when your classes begin, please refer to the College Academic Calendar. Students who have registered for classes will be notified via campus email of their registration status. Any student with an incomplete registration status must contact the Business Office. Any pre-registered student who has an incomplete registration status and fails to check in with the Business Office during the registration period will be charged a $100 late check-in fee.
- Students who fail to register for classes during the registration period will be assessed a $50 late registration fee upon enrollment.
Tips to ensure a Complete Registration Status
- Student has enrolled in desired classes with the Office of Records.
- Student has completed and returned all financial aid documents by the required deadlines for processing.
- In order for an Alternative or Parent Plus Loan to be included as part of your payment for the upcoming semester, the Office of Financial Aid must have received a guarantee from the lender prior to the beginning of the term.
- Required Business Office forms have been completed and returned.
- Payment arrangements should be finalized and payment received in the Business Office by the term due date.
- If you are on a payment plan, all payments must be current and all miscellaneous charges must be paid in full.
- For information on payment arrangements, please refer to Payment Options.
- Click here to make an online payment.
- If your plans have changed and you will not be returning to Millsaps College for the upcoming semester, please notify the Office of Records at (601) 974-1120.
- As the start of each term approaches, our College offices receive an increasing volume of calls. To avoid unnecessary delays in response time, we encourage you to contact the appropriate office as soon as possible with questions or comments regarding a particular matter. Thank you.
If you find any errors or omissions on your billing statement, or if you make changes in your schedule or housing assignment, please contact the Business Office at (601) 974-1100.