(March 27, 2020) Update to Students—Housing Consolidation
Dear Millsaps Students:
In order to better manage the safety and security of the students who remain on campus and to secure the belongings of students who have not checked out of their rooms, we will be taking the following steps:
- We are consolidating all remaining on-campus students into Sanderson Hall.
- We will store items that remain in all other residence hall rooms in a centralized location in the Academic Complex (AC).
Read the full message.
(March 27, 2020) Update to Students—CR/NC Option for Spring 2020 Courses
Dear Millsaps Students,
Congratulations on surviving the first week of remote instruction. I know the transition has not always been smooth, but I am inspired by the stories I've heard about some of the great things you are doing during these difficulty times. We have learned a lot about remote education and technological tools, but we've learned even more about the indomitable spirit of the Millsaps College community. Thank you for your perseverance, understanding, and can-do attitude. I am deeply appreciative of all the ways in which Millsaps' staff and faculty colleagues are rising to challenges none of us could have predicted and supporting each other, our students, and our families.
Read the full message.
Resources for the most up-to-date information:
- Click here for the latest information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on coronavirus.
- Click here for the most up-to-date information from the Mississippi State Department of Health on coronavirus.
- Detailed information is also available through the World Health Organization (WHO) website.
Chronology of College Communications
- (March 27, 2020) Update to Students—Housing Consolidation
- (March 27, 2020) Update to Students—CR/NC Option for Spring 2020 Courses
- Message from Millsaps President Dr. Rob Pearigen to the Community (Friday, March 20, 2020)
- A Message to On Campus Residents (March 20, 2020)
- From Julie Daniels, Director of HR: Important Update to Faculty and Staff (Thursday, March 19, 2020)
- (Updated March 18, 2020) Student Update—Update to Academic Policies for Spring 2020
- From Millsaps President Rob Pearigen: Important Update to Faculty and Staff (Sunday, March 15, 2020)
- Student Update 3/13/2020—Continuation of Instruction, from Millsaps Provost Dr. Keith Dunn (Friday, March 13, 2020)
- Message from Millsaps President Dr. Rob Pearigen, Thursday (March 12, 2020)
- Message from College Administration Monday (March 2, 2020)