To ensure consistency, no edits may be made to the catalog PDF. Edits to the college catalog will be made once each academic year. Only in the case of typos will catalogs have addendums.
Print copies of all Millsaps College Catalogs from 1946-1947 through 2017-2018* are available in the Office of Records. If you would like to view a catalog, we welcome you to drop by the Office of Records, and we’ll be happy to pull the catalog for you to view.
The Office of Records is located on the first floor of the Gertrude C. Ford Academic Complex in suite 142. Office hours are 8am until 4:30pm Monday through Friday. For more information please contact us.601.974.1120
*Beginning with the 2018-2019 academic year, print copies of the college catalog were no longer produced and the digital catalogs are the only versions available.
Addendums to the undergraduate Millsaps College Catalog and the Graduate School Catalog are organized by academic year.
2016-17 Catalog Addendums
2015-16 Catalog Addendums
- Accounting Major
- Anthropology Minor
- Applied Mathematics Major
- BS Degree Requirements
- Chemistry Major (ACS) – Biochemistry Track
- Chemistry Major (ACS) – General Track
- Chemistry Major (ACS) – Organic Track
- Communication Studies Major
- Elementary Education Major
- Fine Arts Compass Curriculum Requirement
- French Minor
- History Major
- History Minor
- Music Minor
- Neuroscience and Cognitive Studies Major
- PHIL 2010 Course Description
- Physics Major
- Physics Minor
- Sociology Minor