The COVID-19 Dashboard is updated throughout the week and contains COVID-19 health-related information specific to the students, faculty and staff at Millsaps College.
COVID-19 Health Reporting Forms
Higher Education Emergency Relief Funding III (HEERF III)
The Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund III (HEERF III) is authorized by the American Rescue Plan (ARP), providing $39.6 billon in support for institutions of higher education nationwide to serve students and ensure learning continues during the COVID-19 pandemic. More information, including the online application, may be found here.
Recent Communication Updates
- Email from Student Life (September 8, 2021): vaccination opt-out policy
- Email from Dean James (September 8, 2021): mask reminder
- COVID-19 Update (August 31, 2021)
- Update from President Pearigen: vaccinations and masks (August 16, 2021)
- COVID-19 Update (August 6, 2021)
- COVID-19 Update: submit vaccination verification; change to on-campus policies (July 8, 2021)
- COVID-19 Athletics Guidelines (August 2021)
- COVID-19 Employee Guidelines (August 2021)
- COVID-19 Guest, Visitor and Event Policy (August 2021)
- COVID19 Student Guidelines (August 2021)
- Mask Regulations and Protocols (August 2021)