The COVID-19 Dashboard is updated Monday through Friday and contains COVID-19 health-related information specific to the students, faculty and staff at Millsaps College.
Free COVID-19 Testing Now Available (September 24, 2020)
On September 23, State Health Officer Dr. Thomas Dobbs announced that free testing is now available for college students, staff and faculty. If you are experiencing symptoms or believe you may have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with or tested positive for COVID-19, you can schedule your appointment for a free test at covidschedule.umc.edu.
Important Message from Athletics: HAC to Open September 15 to Students (September 14, 2020)
I am pleased to announce the re-opening of the Hall Activities Center (HAC) for both undergraduate and graduate student use! Starting tomorrow, Tuesday, September 15, the HAC will be open on a limited, appointment-only basis exclusively and only to students. While we realize it is inconvenient and unfortunate that our faculty and staff are still not able to utilize the facility, we appreciate everyone’s understanding that we are working diligently to reduce overall density because of COVID-19.
Resources for the most up-to-date information:
- Community Expectations As You Return to Campus
- Toward Excellence and Health
- Mask Regulations and Protocols
- Summer 2020 Return to Campus Guidelines
- Return to Campus Graphic
- COVID-19 Pandemic Return to Work Plan and Guidelines
- COVID-19 Symptom Self-Attestation for On-Campus Employees
- Request for Temporary Modified Work Arrangement for Employees at High Risk
- Click here for the latest information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on coronavirus.
- Click here for the most up-to-date information from the Mississippi State Department of Health on coronavirus.
- Detailed information is also available through the World Health Organization (WHO) website.
- Important Message from Athletics: HAC to Open September 15 to Students (September 14, 2020)
- Important Message from Human Resources: Updates to College Return to Work Guidelines (August 27, 2020)
- Important Message from OMC: Website Update, COVID Tracking (August 25, 2020)
- Important Message from the Office of Student Affairs: COVID-19 Reporting Updates, Health Center Hours (August 25, 2020)
- Important Message from Human Resources: Information for Employees with Young Children (August 7, 2020)
- Engaging in Remote Learning (July 29, 2020)
- Important Message from President Pearigen: A Commitment to Our Students (July 20, 2020)
- Important Message from President Pearigen: Preparations for Return to Campus (June 24, 2020)
- Important Message from Dean Brown: Get Ready to Come Home! (June 18, 2020)
- Important Message from Human Resources: Updates to Return to Work Plan (June 10, 2020)
- Important Message from the Dean of Students: Adjustments to Calendar (June 9, 2020)
- Millsaps faculty and staff Town Hall (Tuesday, May 19, 2020): https://youtu.be/ySJV8GyT2_k
- Millsaps student Town Hall (Tuesday, May 19, 2020): https://youtu.be/K91pfpqQAvY
- CARES Student Funding and Town Hall Links (May 18, 2020)
- Board Meeting Update, Virtual Commencement Plans (May 4, 2020)
- Update to Students—CR/NC Options (April 29, 2020)
- Update to Students—2020 Summer Session (April 29, 2020)
- Millsaps College Update (April 21, 2020)
- Millsaps College Community Update (April 6, 2020)
- Millsaps College Update (April 6, 2020)
- Important Message from Human Resources: Millsaps Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19 (April 4, 2020)
- Message from President Pearigen: Housing and Meal Refunds (April 1, 2020)
- (March 27, 2020) Update to Students—Housing Consolidation
- (March 27, 2020) Update to Students—CR/NC Option for Spring 2020 Courses
- Message from Millsaps President Dr. Rob Pearigen to the Community (Friday, March 20, 2020)
- A Message to On Campus Residents (March 20, 2020)
- From Julie Daniels, Director of HR: Important Update to Faculty and Staff (Thursday, March 19, 2020)
- (Updated March 18, 2020) Student Update—Update to Academic Policies for Spring 2020
- From Millsaps President Rob Pearigen: Important Update to Faculty and Staff (Sunday, March 15, 2020)
- Student Update 3/13/2020—Continuation of Instruction, from Millsaps Provost Dr. Keith Dunn (Friday, March 13, 2020)
- Message from Millsaps President Dr. Rob Pearigen, Thursday (March 12, 2020)
- Message from College Administration Monday (March 2, 2020)