For inquiries regarding general ledger and budget report:
Contact Mandi Calvert, BS, Staff Accountant, at email@example.com
For inquiries regarding faculty, staff, and student employment budgets:
Contact Melinda Barrow, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries regarding accounts payable:
Contact Regina Italiano, AA, BS, Director of Accounts Payable, at email@example.com
Call the Accounts Payable office, Regina Italiano, ext. 1107, if you have any questions.
When are checks processed?
Checks are issued every Friday.
How long does it take for a check to be issued?
Typically, if a check request is submitted by Friday, it is issued the following Friday. However, during peak seasons the processing time may take up to two weeks. Please allow ample time for auditing and processing.
What if I want to pick up my check?
If you would like to pick up your check, please note the check request legibly in the top right corner. Accounts Payable will notify you when the check is ready to be picked up.
What is the current mileage rate?
The 2018 standard mileage rate is 54.5 cents per mile for business miles driven.
What form do I use?
The Accounts Payable Voucher form may be used to request:
- Dues and Membership fees
- Subscriptions and books
- Conference and Seminar registration fees
- Payments to vendors for goods and services
- Reimbursements for non-travel related items
The Travel Expenditure Form may be used to:
- Request reimbursement to an employee following business travel
- Clear an advance to an employee following business travel
The Non-Employee Travel Expenditure Form may be used to request:
- Reimbursement to a non-employee for travel expenses incurred while doing business with/for the College
The Advance Request Form may be used to request:
- Funds in advance of a business purchase or business travel
The Cash Advance Request Form may be used to request:
- $20.00 and below prior to making a business purchase or business travel. The cash may be obtained in the Business Office.