The Center for Career Education encourages student growth and career development as a part of the total education experience. By building connections with employers, graduate/professional schools, and the campus community, the Center for Career Education continues the College’s commitment to excellence and success for each and every student.
- Career advisement and assessment
- Guidance in the graduate and professional school application process
- Facilitating connections to career and internship opportunities
- Offering information about on- and off-campus opportunities
- Assistance with résumés, cover letters and interview preparation