If you have questions, please contact Patricia Bruce, 601.974.1127, in the Academic Complex, Room 107.
- 2021 Annual Enrollment Employee Benefits Guide (PDF)
- SABC Education Letter, January 1-December 31, 2019 (PDF) – Online enrollment information and instructions.
- Employee Assistance Program from MetLife Group (PDF) – This program provides you with services to help with
the everyday challenges of life that may affect your health, family life and desire to excel at work.
- 2021 Millsaps Holiday Schedule (PDF)
- 2019 Brief Summary of Employee Benefits (PDF)
- Faculty Handbook (PDF)—Restricted Access
- Staff Handbook (PDF)
- Staff Leave Report Form (PDF)
- Payroll Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
- Annual Giving Payroll Deduction Form (PDF)
- Change of Name or Adress Form (PDF)
- MetLife Dental Benefits Overview (PDF)
- Find a PDP Dentist
- MetLife Dental Claim (PDF)
- MetLife Dental Enrollment Form (PDF)
- Metlife Dental Certificate (PDF)
- AlwaysAssist Vision Information (PDF)
- Always Vision Benefit Summary (PDF)
- 2019 Summary of Medical Benefits (PDF)
- 2019 Summary of Benefits & Coverage—High Deductible Plan (PDF)
- 2019 Summary of Benefits & Coverage—PPO (PDF)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi
- Find a Blue Cross Blue Shield Network Provider
- Primemail Online 90-Day Mail Service Pharmacy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Claim Form (PDF)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Enrollment Form (PDF)
- Policy Description – Employee Tuition Benefit (PDF)
- Application for Tuition Remission (Employee Only) (PDF)
- Application for Tuition Remission (Spouse or Dependent) (PDF)
- Request for Tuition Exchange Form (PDF)
- Tuition Payroll Deduction Form (PDF)
- Jackson Academy (PDF)
- Jackson Preparatory School (PDF)
- Madison Ridgeland Academy (PDF)
- YMCA Corporate Discount Information (PDF)
- YMCA Corporate Passes (PDF)
- YMCA Corporate Membership Application (PDF)
- YMCA Corporate Membership Change Request (PDF)
- YMCA Payroll Deduction Form (PDF)
- Annual Campus Safety and Security Report Notice of Availability (PDF)
- Sexual Misconduct Policy (PDF)
- Whistleblower Policy (PDF)
- Campus Conduct Hotline (PDF)
- Standard Life Insurance Enrollment and Change (PDF)
- Standard Life Insurance Portability Application (PDF)
- Standard Life Insurance Certificate (PDF)
- Standard Life Optional Rates (EXCEL)
- SABC Enrollment Information (PDF)
- SABC New Customer Portal (PDF)
- SABC Claim Form (PDF)
Millsaps College Employee Tuition Exchange Benefit
Immediately upon hire, all benefit eligible staff employees, or their spouses, who are interested in pursuing subjects for personal growth and development may take one undergraduate course per semester with tuition waived. This waiver does not include comprehensive fees, private music lessons, room or board.
After three consecutive years of service, reduced tuition for undergraduate course work at the College is available to full-time regular staff employees, and proportionately to eligible part-time regular staff employees, for themselves, their spouses, and their dependent children. The cost is $20 per undergraduate credit hour up to a maximum of $300 per semester. Comprehensive fees, private music lessons, room and board are charged at their usual rates.
Tuition Remission for graduate courses will be equivalent to one-half the normal rate per graduate hour for a maximum of two (2) courses or six (6) graduate hours per semester. All other fees related to graduate enrollment will be charged as stated in the college catalog. Eligibility for Tuition Remission is limited to regular, full-time faculty and staff members and college officers with at least one year of service. Spouses, children or other dependents are not eligible for graduate tuition assistance.
Millsaps participates in three tuition exchange programs. Children of eligible Millsaps employees may attend participating colleges situated throughout the nation on a full or partial undergraduate tuition scholarship.
For information about the College benefit eligibility, contact Isabelle Higbee.
How to apply:
During the fall semester of the child’s senior year in high school, complete the Millsaps College Request for Tuition Exchange Form and send to the Office of Financial Aid.
The following local businesses offer discounts to Millsaps employees. Please contact them for details. Have your Millsaps identification card ready to present in order to receive your discount. (Need a new identification card? Visit Campus Safety in the New South building.)
If you know of other businesses which offer discounts, please contact Trish Bruce, and we will add to this list.
- AT&T Wireless – Millsaps employees are eligible for a monthly discount from AT&T wireless (The discount is 15% on voice plans only). Employees may also sign-up for this discount by visiting an AT&T store with your Millsaps ID and the following number Millsaps ID # 2453146.
- Beaverdam Fresh Market (PDF) – 10% off your order with promo code “Millsaps” at checkout. Show Millsaps ID upon pickup.
- Big 10 Tires (PDF)
- Broadstreet Bakery – 15% discount for faculty, staff and students with ID.
- CustomOptical (PDF)
- Fondren Fro-Yo – 20% discount for faculty, staff, and students with ID.
- Joseph A. Bank (Men’s Apparel) – Show your Millsaps ID or business card to get the discount.
- Pizza Shack
- Quizno’s Subs (Fondren location) – 15% discount for faculty, staff, and students.
- Sal & Mookie’s Restaurant -15% discount for faculty, staff and students with ID.
- Sneaky Beans Coffee Shop – 10% discount with employee ID.
- Solar Control of Jackson (PDF)
- Wing Stop (Fortification Street) – 10% discount with employee ID.