Millsaps College is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Millsaps to offer equal educational and employment opportunities to all persons without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Eligibility for employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background screening. Current students can find information about work opportunities on the student employment page.
Faculty positions are also advertised in the appropriate professional journals.
- None at this time. Please check back.
- Head Men’s and Women’s Tennis Coach
- Coordinator of Strength & Fitness / Hall Activities Center Director
- Athletic Training Fellowship
- Coordinator for Campus Life
- Director of Campus Safety
- Director of Annual Giving
- Manager of Conference Services and Marketing Operations
- Head Cross Country/Track & Field Coach
- Institutional Research Analyst
- Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach
In compliance with the amendments to the federal Clery Act concerning annual security reports, all potential job applicants are free to view Millsaps College’s annual Campus Crime Statistics here.
The only national liberal arts college in Mississippi, Millsaps College has consistently been ranked a “Best Buy” among national liberal arts colleges by U.S. News and World Report‘s America’s Best Colleges and is cited as one of Loren Pope’s 40 Colleges That Change Lives. It was the first institution in Mississippi with a Phi Beta Kappa chapter, and is the only institution in Mississippi ever to be listed in The Fiske Guide to Colleges.
Millsaps is a member of the ACS and NITLE, has an AACSB accredited business school, and an NCATE accredited education program. In accordance with Federal law, we are making available our Campus Security Report to all prospective employees. Millsaps is located in Jackson, the capital of the state. The Jackson area has a population of around 400,000 and offers low cost-of-living, excellent schools, pleasant climate, and many recreational opportunities.