At Millsaps College, we accept many payment methods and offer several payment options to fit your needs. All students must have their balance paid in full or enrolled in a payment plan prior to the due date for each term. We are pleased to offer tuition payment plans administered by Official Payments. Our payment options and specific information pertaining to each are listed below. If you have questions regarding your payment options, please contact the Business Office at 601.974.1100 or email BusinessOffice@millsaps.edu for clarification.
To see your student account online and print a statement, please go to your Major Portal account.
Available Payment Plans
Millsaps College offers three convenient payment plans administered by Official Payments. Starting June 15, go to https://www.millsaps.edu/paymentplan to view more information and enroll in a plan.
Automatic Bank Draft (ACH) and Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express—Normal Processing Fees Apply.)
Cost to Participate
There is a $40 application fee to enroll in a payment plan.
Students must enroll in one of the payment plan options by the due date to avoid a late fee.
Available Plans (Fall Semester)
- 2 Payments: Payments due July 15 and September 15
- 3 Payments: Payments due July 15, August 15, September 15
- 4 Payments: Payments due July 15, August 15, September 15, October 15
Available Plans (Spring Semester)
- 2 Payments: Payments due December 15 and February 15
- 3 Payments: Payments due December 15, January 15, February 15
- 4 Payments: Payments due December 15, January 15, February 15, March 15
- A late payment fee of $20 will be charged for each delinquent installment.
- An non-sufficient funds fee of $20 will be charged for any returned payment.
Payment in Full
Unless specifically enrolled in a payment plan, full payment of the student account balance should be submitted by July 15 for the fall semester and December 15 for the spring semester. Make an online payment.
- The balance shown on your current semester student account statement will include any financial assistance awarded to you by Millsaps College as of the date noted on the statement or as of the date you view your statement online.
- If your financial awards are based on full-time registration and on-campus housing and your statement does not reflect these charges, please contact the Business Office for additional information and correction.
- A late payment fee of $20 will be applied to any account not paid in full by the due dates listed above.
Summer School Payment
There is no payment plan option for summer school. Payment in full is required at registration. Enrollment is not complete until payment is received. Registration costs are printed in the summer course schedule.